As a university group we are responsible for the education in subjects of Meteorology and Air Quality.
We provide education for the following programmes:
- BSc level
- BSc Soil, Water and Atmosphere
- BSc Environmental Sciences
- MSc level
- MSc Earth and Environmental , in particular specialisation Meteorology and Air Quality
- MSc Environmental Sciences
- MSc Climate Studies, in particular specialisations The Physical Climate and Biogeochemical Cycles.
The courses that we teach can be found here
In all MSc programmes the MSc thesis and internship and important aspects. We provide thesis and internship opportunities in the fields of Meteorology, and of Air Quality and Atmospheric Chemistry. Practical information follows below: