The Meteorology and Air Quality Group is involved in teaching several courses as shown below. Additionally you can do an internship or thesis at our department.
Information on courses provided by the Meteorology and Air Quality group is given below. More detailed information can be found in the Study handbook 2016-2017.
- MAQ-10306 Introduction Atmosphere
- MAQ-11306 Air Quality
- MAQ-21806 Meteorology and Climate
- MAQ-22806 Atmosphere-Vegetation-Soil Interactions
- MAQ-23306 System Earth: Scale Dependence, Feedbacks and Global Change
- MAQ-30306 Atmospheric Practical
- MAQ-31806 Atmospheric Modelling
- MAQ-32306 Boundary-layer Processes
- MAQ-32806 Atmospheric Dynamics
- MAQ-34806 Atmospheric Composition and Air Quality
- MAQ-35306 Urban Hydrometeorology
- MAQ-35806 Earth System Modelling
- MAQ-50803 Urban Meteorology
- MAQ-51306 Clouds in Present and Changing Climate