The Bioinformatics group focuses on fundamental and applied bioinformatics research in the green life sciences. We develop and apply novel computational methods for the analysis and integration of –omics data.
- Integration of -omics data (Dick de Ridder)
- Comparative -omics (Sandra Smit)
- Regulatory genomics (Harm Nijveen)
- Machine learning (Aalt-Jan van Dijk)
- Genomics of specialized metabolism (Marnix Medema)
- Unfortunately, your cookie settings do not allow videos to be displayed. - check your settings