The Laboratory of Genetics offers a lot of courses and a broad range of excellent MSc Thesis or Internship topics, mostly embedded in current state-of-the-art research programs.
In the Study Handbook you can find more detailed information on the courses provided by the Laboratory of Genetics.
- GEN-11306 Evolution and Systematics
- GEN-11806 Fundamentals of Genetics and Molecular Biology
- GEN-20306 Molecular and Evolutionary Ecology
- GEN-20806 Plant Biotechnology
- GEN-30306 Genetic Analysis, Tools and Concepts (GATC)
- GEN-30806 Population and Quantitative Genetics
- GEN-51306 Seminal Papers in Evolutionary Biology