The group is nationally and internationally recognized for its expertise in the relevant research areas. Recognition is evident from the following activities:
- Editorial Board membership of Journal of Economic Psychology, Journal of Socio-Economics, Review of Behavioral Economics
- President of the Society for the Advancement of Behavioral Economics (SABE)
- Board member of the International Confederation for the Advancement of Behavioral Economics and Economic Psychology (ICABEEP)
- Board member of International Society for Intercommunication of New Ideas (ISINI)
- Board member of European Association for Decision Making (EADM)
- Advisory board of Social Science Research Network (SSRN) Behavioural & Experimental Economics eJournal
- Regular reviewer for a variety of international journals (e.g., Journal of Consumer Policy, International Journal of Consumer Studies, Empirical Economics, European Review of Agricultural Economics, Behavioral Economics, Journal of Service Research, Journal of Happiness Studies, Journal of Marriage and the Family, Frontiers in Finance and Economics , Facilities Management, Academy of Management Science, Basic and Applied Social Psychology, British Journal of Management, British Journal of Social Psychology, European Journal of Social Psychology, Journal of Behavioral Decision Making, Journal of Economic Psychology, International Journal of Consumer Studies, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology , Judgment and Decision Making, Management Science, Small Group Research)
- Occasional reviewer of research proposals (NWO, NSF, ESRC, ERC, NIAS)
International Conference 2013: Cooperation or Conflict?
- International Conference 2015: Food in the Bio-based Economy; Sustainable Provision and Access
- International Conference 2016: Joint conference of the International Association for Research in Economic Psychology (IAREP) and the Society for the Advancement of Behavioral Economics (SABE).