Nice that you are interested in writing your thesis or internship with the Health and Society chair group.
We hold monthly information meetings on MSc Thesis writing and MSc Internships. Current vacancies for projects are also discussed during these thesis meetings. If you are in the ‘orientation phase’ please come to one of these meetings. For specific questions you can send an email to the education coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
For BSc thesis projects (BGM) there is a central application procedure in January/February. Your study advisor will inform you about this.
Examples of completed thesis and internship projects:
- Which factors influence patients’ physical activity? An analysis of the perspectives of hospitalized patients and health care professionals
- How elderly cope with loneliness in their daily lives. An explorative study on the experience of coping with loneliness
- An exploration of life experience in the sport setting that contribute to perceive personal development in socially vulnerable youths
- Life histories of students with disabilities at Wageningen University: a salutogenic perspective
- Factors influencing children’s engagement in rabies post-exposure prophylaxis: a qualitative study among children and parents in Bajawa, East Nusa Tenggara
- Directing food practices towards health from a Salutogenic perspective: Exploring food literacy, GRRs, and life experiences in people having and rearing children
- Social Norms: Can We Use Them to Promote Healthy Eating?
- Salutogenic lives: stories of healthy eaters
- A Patient‐Centered Approach in General Practice: Insights from professional-client interactions outside GP practice
- Positive Deviance; verifying its premises
- Fight the bite. Facilitators and barriers towards acceptance of methods used to control disease transmission by the Aedes aegypti mosquito in Sint Eustatius
- The stone in the pond: understanding the development of social farming in Italy and in the Netherlands
- Gezondheid, hoe meten we dat? Gezondheidsindicatoren voor de Rotterdamse Smart City Planner
- Sport, een ondergeschoven kindje? Kwalitatief onderzoek naar de betekenis van sport voor hiv verpleegkundigen in de behandeling van hiv