As Contract Research Organization (CRO) we carry out innovative research for its clients regarding the development of vaccines, diagnostics and policies.
Our institute is commissioned by the Dutch authorities, veterinary and human pharmaceutical industry, meat and dairy industry, as well as start-up companies in biotechnology to do research. For the government, research activities consist among others of statutory tasks and other tasks related to animal health. For the private-public sector we carry out research related to vaccine development, diagnostics and animal health in general.
- Animal and laboratory services (165,51 kb)
- Animal models (218,16 kb)
- Antimicrobial resistance (228,94 kb)
- Avian influenza (159,81 kb)
- Measuring health (292,95 kb)
- One health (197,78 kb)
- Preclinical studies (154,74 kb)
- RSV in kids and calves (161,24 kb)
- Vector borne diseases (262,66 kb)
- Veterinary vaccines (168,4 kb)