- Farm payments after 2013; The approach to declining payments
Analysis of the direct negative effects on income resulting from the transition from the current historically determined farm payments to a system of uniform payments per hectare are substantial.
- Socialising CAP; can Agricultural Nature Associations form a source of inspiration?
The Dutch administration wants to 'socialise' the CAP and use part of the single income payments for that purpose. This studie analyses different working models to stimulate social services by farmers.
- European farming and post-2013 CAP measures; A quantitative impact.
This study investigates the effectiveness of post-2013 CAP measures. It is a first attempt to quantify the transition to a CAP with more targeted measures at the European level and reveals considerable methodological and data challenges.
- Consequences of EU payment systems for Dutch agriculture (in Dutch, English summary)
The impact of the application of different farm payment systems by EU member states on Dutch arable, dairy and pig farms.
- Farm viability in the European Union; Assessment of the impact of changes in farm payments. Analysis of the differences in farm payments within Europe and the possible impacts of reductions in farm payments on the viability of farms.
- Meer groei dan vergroening; Mogelijke gevolgen GLB 2014-2020 voor melkveehouders en akkerbouwers. (in Dutch, summary in English)
This report presents the results of a survey among 35 dairy and 12 arable farmers in the Netherlands on the consequences of the EU Common Agricultural
Policy 2014 reform for farm income, farm strategy and farmers’ interest in green payments contracts and subsidies for investments in sustainability.