The objective of WP8 is threefold.
Dissemination and exploitation of BIO_SOS results to stakeholders and users. This is detailed in the following working objectives:
- To set up a project website and develop it as a communication tool.
- To design a project flyer (English, Dutch, Greek, Italian and Portuguese).
- Organise the dissemination of results of the WPs via direct visits of stakeholders and agencies through mailing and the use of web 2.0 tools (linked IN, web conferencing etc). A discussion blog was created at http://www.biodiversityblog.eu.
- To publish a handbook with the major Project deliverable and provide a cost comparison between traditional and BIO_SOS approach.
- To produce and disseminate scientific and user oriented publications, f.e. the first Policy Brief.
- To organize a final project conference.
Training of End Users:
- To train the users on the methodology to generate each product and on the EODHaM system functionalities. Training will be carried out by SMEs involved in data analysis of different test sites in continuous dialog with End Users.
Other management activities not included in administrative management:
- Management of Project Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
- Development and application of a Quality Assurance Plan (QAP).
- Contribution to policy development
- Link to Advisory Board activities.