Membership in the Club of 100 is exclusively intended for suppliers and traders in the greenhouse horticulture sector with a location in The Netherlands, that supply materials, hardware, software, funding or propagating material to the sector. Non-commercial organisations that focus on innovation and development in the greenhouse horticulture sector may also join. Members of the Club of 100 can easily access the wide-ranging expertise of the business unit Greenhouse Horticulture of Wageningen Plant Research and contribute to the funding of applied strategic research in the Netherlands.
Members fall under the following groups:
- Greenhouse builders
- Installation companies in the fields of energy, climate and water
- Potting compost and substrate suppliers
- Suppliers of crop protection, fertilisers and consumables
- Banks, insurers and accountant agencies
- Energy providers
- Suppliers of propagation materials
- Trade, distribution and storage
Members' logos with links to their websites are shown below. Do you want to see your logo here too? Contact Jan Willem de Vries (firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 317 485696) or Sjaak Bakker (email@example.com, +31 317 485605).