Friday 22 January the final meeting 'Pepino mosaic virus; The European perspective' took place in Wageningen. The presentations of this meeting are available from this page.
- Welcome - Pepino mosaic virus - “The international perspective” - René van der Vlugt (project manager Pepeira) (144,75 kb)
- Tackling Tomato Pest Risks in EU: Control of Pepino Mosaic Virus - Roel Potting and Bram de Hoop (EU Standing Committee on Plant Health + Netherlands Plant Protection Service) (1,17 mb)
- Economic Impact of Pepino mosaic virus - Jeff Peters, FERA, United Kingdom (Work Package leader PepMV trials & economic impact) (678,24 kb)
- PepMV: epidemiology, economic impact and pest risk analysis- René van der Vlugt, Plant Research International, the Netherlands (Work Package leader PepMV characteristics and occurrence) (721,07 kb)
- Towards a PRA for PepMV - Arjen Werkman, Wageningen University, The Netherlands (Work Package Risk assessment and diagnostic protocol) (575,06 kb)
- Detection of PepMV and ringtest results- Joe Vetten, Julius Kühn Institute, Germany (Work Package Risk assessment and diagnostic protocol (1,04 mb)
- Open Fishbowl Dialogue - Piet Boonekamp, Plant Research International, The Netherlands (33,83 kb)