WUR researchers can now publish Open Access without extra costs in 1668 Elsevier journals. While VSNU and Elsevier are negotiating a new agreement, the existing agreement will run until 1 January 2020. The deal is temporarily extended to a large number of extra journals.
Note that only papers submitted after July 2019 are eligible for the deal in the newly added journals. The corresponding author of the article should be affiliated with Wageningen University and Research or any other Dutch university. Researchers of Wageningen Research are also eligible for the deal.
How to receive this discount
- Check the WUR journal browser or the list of Elsevier journals.
- Indicate in the workflow module that your research was conducted at a Dutch University.
- Then choose the Gold Open Access option.
- Indicate that you opt for CC-BY licence.
- See the workflow documentation for further explanation.
For updates on Open Access Publishing, please subscribe to the Open Access Publishing Group on Intranet (for WUR staff only). If you have any further questions, please contact Chantal Hukkelhoven or Anna Besse-Lototskaya.