WUR researchers can now publish Open Access without extra costs in 1668 Elsevier journals. VSNU and Elsevier are negotiating a new agreement, but the current agreement runs until 1 January 2020. The deal is temporarily extended to include several extra journals.
Note that only papers submitted after July 2019 are eligible for the deal in the newly added journals. The article's corresponding author should be affiliated with Wageningen University and Research or any other Dutch university. Researchers of Wageningen Research are also eligible for the deal.
How to receive this discount
- Check the WUR journal browser or the list of Elsevier journals.
- Indicate in the workflow module that your research was conducted at a Dutch University.
- Choose the Gold Open Access option.
- Indicate that you opt for CC-BY licence.
- See the workflow documentation for further explanation.
For updates on Open Access Publishing, please subscribe to the Open Access Publishing Group on Intranet. This is for WUR staff only. If you have any further questions, please contact Chantal Hukkelhoven or Anna Besse-Lototskaya.