If you install EndNote on the WUR network it comes with filters to all relevant databases that WUR Library provides access to. Here you can download those filters that were adapted by the Library. These filters have "(WUR)" in their file name.
A few remarks
- For EBSCOhost we recommend that you use the "direct export" option.
- For OvidSP we recommend that you use the "direct export" option
- WUR users: Please, store downloaded filters in the folder M:\\My Documents\EndNote\Filters.
- Do you want to download the filters to your private computer? Please store them at Programfiles\EndNote\Filters.
- To use the OvidSP filters that are listed in the table below select in OvidSP the Reprint/Medlars result Format.
Besides the OvidSP filters, that are listed in the table above, WUR Library also has adapted filters for other databases. These filters are listed in the table below.
|PubMed||2010-11-11||This is a slightly adapted version from the PubMed(NLM) filter. There is a Note on links from PubMed.|
|RefMan RIS filter||2014-07-16||Use this filter for direct export from Scopus to ensure that EndNote finds pdfs if there is a DOI.|
Do you require filters that are neither installed by EndNote nor in this list, or do you need adaptations to filters? Please contact the Servicedesk. Check the filters that come with the EndNote installation first. The one you need may already be available.