Every two years PhD Candidates of the Division of Human Nutrition and Health of Wageningen University organise an international study trip. The aim of the PhD tour is to exchange knowledge, gain experience, broaden scientific networks and stimulate collaborations with researchers from all over the world.
The PhD tour provides excellent opportunities to establish contacts with people from different universities and institutes through interactions on the scientific, social and cultural level.
Go to the websites for more information on the PhD trips.
- PhD tour 2015 to the East of the USA
- PhD tour 2013 to Australia
- PhD tour 2011 to the Southwest of the USA, Mexico
- PhD tour 2009 to Denmark, Sweden, Finland
- PhD tour 2007 to the USA
- PhD tour 2005 to the UK and Ireland
- PhD tour 2003 to Australia
- PhD tour 2001 to Switzerland, Italy and Germany
- PhD tour 1999 to South Africa