The Laboratory of Biochemistry is involved in teaching several courses as shown below. Additionally you can do an internship or thesis at our department.
Visit the Study Handbook website for more detailed information.
- Practical Biological Chemistry (BIC-10306)
- Enzymology (BIC-20806)
The Laboratory of Biochemistry also contributes to the following courses:
- Cell Biology (CBI-10306)
- Microbiology & Biochemistry (MIB-10306)
- Applied Biocatalysis (ORC-30306)
- Academic Master Cluster (YAM-60302)
- PGO Molecular Sciences (PCC-8081)
- Bioprocess Engineering (PRE-60312)
The Laboratory of Biochemistry also contributes to the VWO Campus:
- VWO Campus: redox chemie in een haarvat: ICT en ondersteunend materiaal