- Prof. Dr. Geert-Jan Boons, Professor of Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery, Utrecht University, January 28, 2018
- Prof. Dr. Karl-Heinz Pée (Biochemistry, Technical University Dresden, Germany) March 10, 2017: Flavin-dependent halogenases: Nature's major tool for the formation of halogenated compounds.
- Prof. Dr. Jürgen Pleiss (Institute of Technical Biochemistry, University of Stuttgard, Germany), March 10, 2017: Integrating data mining and molecular modelling for enzyme design.
- Prof. Dr. Claus Seidel (University of Düsseldorf, Germany) 19 October, 2017
- Dr. Klaus Mathwig (Pharmaceutical Analysis Research Group, Groningen Research Institute of Pharmacy, University of Groningen, The Netherlands), December 10, 2015: Nanofluidic devices as analytical tools.
- Dr.Martin Jinek (Department of Biochemistry, University of Zurich, Switserland)
Structural framework of RNA-guided genome editing
- Dr. Ilja Voets (University of Eindhoven, NL, January 21, 2015: Ice-binding macromolecules: from mechanism to material).
Dr. Torben Cordes (University of Groningen, NL, December 3, 2014: Ligand binding mechanism in ABC importers).
Dr. Arjen Kortholt (University of Groningen, NL, September, 24 2014: Dictyostelium Roco proteins to study LRRK2-mediated Parkinson’s disease).
Alexis Maizel (University of Heidelberg, GER, April 8th 2014: Quantitative analysis of lateral root morphogenesis).
- Christian Ottmann (TU/e, Eindhoven, NL, January 28th 2014: Small-molecule stabilization of Protein-Protein Interactions).
- Ashutosh Chilkoti (Duke University, USA, January 16th 2014: Solving Drug delivery Problems by Genetically Encoded Peptide Polymers).