The Laboratory of Microbiology is involved in teaching several courses. Additionally you can do an internship or thesis at our department.
The Laboratory of Microbiology gives the following courses:
· MIB-10306 Microbiology & Biochemistry
· MIB-11306 Microbiology & Biochemistry for Nutrition and Health
· MIB-20306 Microbial Physiology
· MIB-30303 Research Methods Microbiology
· MIB-30806 Applied Molecular Microbiology
· MIB-31306 Microbial Ecology
Other courses given in cooperation with other science groups:
- ABG-30306 Genomics
- ESS-31806 Earth System Science
- FHM-22306 Adv. Food Microbiology
For a full list of all course -, thesis - and internship codes click here.