- ESI (Electrospray Ionisation)
- APCI (Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization)
- Nanospray (via DESI interface)
- DESI (Desorption Electrospray Ionisation)
- DART (Direct Analysis in Real Time)
The EXACTIVE MS detector is a high resolution mass analyser with orbitrap technology.
Several important features of the detector include:
- Positive and negative ion polarity modes
- Full MS, SIM and in source fragmentation
- High resolution up to 100.000 FWHM
- Mass accuracy in sub ppm
We have a separate data processing station with powerful software as Mass Frontier, which provides tools for the management, evaluation and interpretation of mass spectra and BioWorks which allows you to perform analysis of mass spectrometry data from samples containing biological molecules such as proteins and peptides.
Beside direct infusion, our Surveyor Plus gradient HPLC system with temperature controlled sample tray (0 to 60 °C) and column oven (5 to 95 °C) allows analyte separation prior to MS analysis with PDA detection from 190 to 800 nm. Various HPLC columns are available.
Room: 7084, Helix, Organic Chemistry