- Users should contact the instrument supervisor to get instructions about the equipment and to get permission for the reservation system.
- It is not allowed to use an instrument without a valid reservation.
- It is not allowed to make a reservation for another person.
- It is not possible to delete elapsed reservations nor the reservations of other users.
- Within 30 minutes from the start-time of the reservation, the user should be present. Otherwise, the instrument supervisor can cancel the reservation and permit others to use it.
- Users with a reservation have the right to remove samples of users without a reservation. The user with a reservation can start using the instrument.
If the instrument will be used only a part of the booked period, please delete or modify the reservation as soon as possible, and notify potential users.
After use leave the instrument and workspace clean and tidy.
- Administrators have the right to modify reservations.
- Administrators have the right to terminate the permission for the reservation system if users do not obey the regulations.
- Exceptions for any of the rules can only be made by the instrument supervisor and he/she can make decisions about the conditions depending on the frequency of use of the instrument.