The Sub-department of Environmental Technology (ETE) offers courses and other educational subjects that are included in a number of education programs of Wageningen University & Research, both on BSc and MSc level.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) program:
- Environmental Sciences (BMW)
Environmental Technology is one of the three specialisations within this program.
Master of Science (MSc) programs:
- Environmental Sciences (MES)
- Urban Environmental Management (MUE)
- Biotechnology (MBT)
- Biosystems Engineering ( Agricultural and Bioresource Engineering) (MAB)
- Molecular Life Sciences (MML)
- Biobased Sciences (MBS)
In all these Master programs, Environmental Technology offers the possibility to major.