The MAE provides education and training at the BSc, MSc and PhD level.
We are urgently looking for MSc students in the following projects:
- Aiding sustainable aquaculture with sponges in the Eastern Mediterranean. Read more..
- Using marine lakes as natural laboratories for ecology and evolution. Multiple topics are available, including: fish morphology, genomics, community ecology and others. There are also limited fieldwork opportunities in Indonesia. Read more..
- Researching how future oceans will affect deep sea sponges in Bergen, Norway. Read more..
- Studying what the effect of re-suspended sediment is on sponges in Canada. Read more..
- Assessing the effect of iron availability on reef resilience in Mo'orea. Read more..
Life History of Aquatic Organisms (AFI-31306, P1)
Marine Systems (AEW-22806, P1)
Environmental Quality and Governance (ENP-35806, P2,5)
Marine Animal Ecology (MAE-30306, P5)
Introduction in Animal Ecology (REG-21306, P6)
Introduction to Marine and Estuarine Ecology (AEW-51806, P6)