The Department of Soil Quality participates in the following BSc and MSc programs of Wageningen University & Research:
- BSc Soil, Water, Atmosphere (BBW)
- BSc Environmental Sciences (BMW)
- BSc Plant sciences (BPW)
- BSc Biology (BBI)
- MSc Earth and Environment (MEE)
- MSc Environmental sciences (MES)
- MSc Climate studies (MCL)
- MSc Biology (MBI)
- MSc Organic agriculture (MOA)
For general course information contact our education coordinator:
Ron de Goede (soil biology and biological soil quality), or
Marcel Hoosbeek (soil chemistry and chemical soil quality).
For MSc thesis subjects and internships contact Prof. R. Comans (soil chemistry and chemical soil quality) or Prof. R. Creamer (soil biology and biological soil quality).
Together with other WU soil science groups we developed Textbook Introduction Soil Science (Dutch) available as web-book.
- Aktief Slip: Study Association for BSc and MSc Environmental Sciences
- PYRUS: Study Association for BSc Soil, Water, Atmosphere and MSc Earth and Environment
- Biologica: Study Association biology students