This workshop took place on October 19, 2007. Below you can find a description of the contents of the workshop and whenever available, the presentations that were given by the invited speakers.
- The MCYFS - the role of science in development and running of an operational service - Kees van Diepen/Hendrik Boogaard (2,19 mb)
- Climate Change scenarios for Western Europe and the impact on agriculture - Bart van den Hurk (1,29 mb)
- Time disaggregation from a hydrological point of view - Paul Torfs (1,47 mb)
- Combining crop growth modeling and remote sensing: some recent experiences - Herman van Keulen (1,06 mb)
- MCYFS - the agrometeorological system of the EC, present and future - Fabio Micale (4,94 mb)
- We’re on Thin Ice--Evidence for Global Warming - Compton J. Tucker (6,18 mb)