This workshop took place on September 15-19, 2008. Below you can find a description of the contents of the workshop and whenever available, the presentations that were given by the invited speakers.
15-19 September 2008
The Summer School 2008 focused on:
- PE&RC Day on ‘Scaling from Molecules to Ecosystems’
- Various Talks on Spectroscopy Applications
- Earth System - The Broader Context
- Earth Observation for Societal Benefits
- Where to go - International Initiatives
The programme included talks by experts from various fields, both in- and outside the remote sensing community, a Dutch PhD defense, an excursion and hands-on training.