This workshop took place in September 2006. Below you can find a description of the contents of the workshop and whenever available, the presentations that were given by the invited speakers.
22nd September, 2006
This workshop aimed at presenting and discussing original and novel approaches in interactive multi-actor spatial planning, and their application for the implementation of accompanying tools.
- Opening and introduction Arnold Bregt (220,23 kb)
- What agents for what planning? Building multi-agent system models for changing planning needs Helen Couclelis (198,56 kb)
- Agent-Based Models of Spatial Events in Highly Controlled, Multi-Participant Situations: The Notting Hill Carnival Project Michael Batty (4,3 mb)
- SimLandscape: serious gaming in Spatial Planning (4,06 mb)
- A planner’s perspective Stan Geertman (1.011,91 kb)
- Workshop summary (Monica Wachowicz) (21,8 kb)