We offer MSc students the opportunity to do a MSc thesis project and to do an internship elsewhere under our supervision.
MSc Thesis guide
- MSc thesis Soil Biology.pdf (315,95 kb)
- 2 How to write a research proposal (48,2 kb)
- 3 How to give a seminar (49,33 kb)
- 4 How to keep a lab journal (47,55 kb)
- 5 How to manage data (63,71 kb)
- 5 How to manage data SOQ-Example (91 kb)
- 6 How to write an MSc thesis (66,24 kb)
- Links to Instruction Clips (29,1 kb)
An internship is different from a MSc thesis project. In practice, the activities may be similar, but the objective is different. The objective is that you learn to function in an institutional environment and culture, which is different from your own university and which will resemble the environment of your job in future.