Companies can make use of Unifarm personnel and facilities.
Unifarm staff can provide all sorts of support for the execution of experiments. A few of the possibilities:
- advice about cultivation and experimental techniques and execution of experiments
- work with Genetically Modified Organisms and Plant Pathogens
- crop care from sowing through to harvest
- application of various treatments according to a trials scheme
- processing and storage of the product
- make and record observations (measurements, assessments)
- sample taking and sample processing (grinding, drying, etc.)
Unifarm is part of the Large-Scale Scientific Infrastructure accredited by NWO (Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research).
If you are interested in the possibilities for the execution of an experiment by Unifarm or if you wish to make use of one of our facilities, please contact one of the Team Leaders (Contact persons in the right hand column).
We can make a quotation on the basis of your request or a clear factual description of the experiment (trials plan).
The General Conditions Plant Research International are applicable for the execution of experiments for companies. We will send you these conditions together with the quotation.
A timely application is required in view of the preferential position of researchers of Wageningen University & Research. A confidentiality clause can be included in the contract for experiments for companies.
Cooperation Experimental Farms Wageningen Plant Research
Unifarm maintains good contacts with Wageningen Plant Research. Wageningen Plant Research has branches in Bleiswijk (greenhouse horticulture), Lelystad (arable farming, field production of vegetables and multifunctional agriculture), Lisse (bulbs, nursery stock) and Randwijk (fruit). This cooperation enables Unifarm to provide services throughout the Netherlands.