Excursions Wageningen Soil Conference
Please find below the detailed excursion programmes for our three excursions:
1. Wageningen Campus
2. National Park de Hoge Veluwe and Museum Kröller Müller
3. Landscape formation in the surroundings of Wageningen
All excursions leave on Tuesday, August 29 from Hotel de Hof van Wageningen. We have comfortable buses available. Coffee/tea, lunch and refreshment are included and will be offered in the field (depending on the weather, otherwise in the bus). Excursions at Hof van Wageningen on various times but 17.30 hours latest.
Our excursions can exist of walking trips in the open air in various terrains, so we advise you to wear watertight easy walking or hiking shoes and bring rainclothes with you. The average temperature in August is 18-20 degrees Celsius, with a fair possibility of rainfall.
1. Wageningen Campus Excursion programme
2. National Park De Hoge Veluwe Excursion programme
3. Landscape formation around Wageningen programme
Side Event Tuesday August 29
Location: Wageningen Campus, Lumen Building,
meeting room Lumen 1.
- FGI workshop (afternoon)