In line with the innovative nature of IMPRESS, there is an extensive plan to disseminate knowledge to a range of audiences.
Examples of audiences are: National Food Safety monitoring authorities, policy makers and the Commission (via direct participation in working groups, input to EU and national policy committees), other SMEs (via the newly established Enterprise Europe Network (www.enterprise-europe-network.ec.europa.eu)), and industry (via partners participation in end-user oriented conferences and workshops at which presentations on IMPRESS results will be made and flyers on the project will be distributed).
The international scientific community will be targeted via:
- presentations at appropriate conferences (biosensor and food safety oriented)
- by publication in international peer reviewed scientific journals)
The general public will be targeted via:
- the partners websites
- a web-based document developed by the Marie Curie fellows to be released on the internet
- articles in local newspapers in the Netherlands, Italy and Denmark and
- articles in popular science magazines (e.g. Resource magazine for Wageningen UR students and employees, Allergic Living a magazine to engage, inform and assist readers living with food and environmental allergies and asthma, etc.)).