Route description to Wageningen Economic Research
2585 DB Den Haag
Telephone: +31 (0) 70 33 58 330
From railway station Den Haag HS:
- take tram line 1 to Noorderzand. Get off at tram stop 'Javastraat'.
From railway station Den Haag Centraal
- take bus 24 to Kijkduin. Get off at bus stop 'Alexanderplein'.
Walk into the Javastraat, towards the Peace Palace. Take the first street right, this is the Alexanderveld. After about 75 m. you will find Wageningen Economic Research at your right hand.
Plan your journey with public transport planner 9292OV (English)
Visiting Wageningen Economic Research by car from directions Utrecht (A12) / Rotterdam or Amsterdam (A4)
- Follow directions Voorburg/Den Haag. After intersection Prins Clauspein the highway A12 continues to Utrechtsebaan.
- At the end of Utrechtsebaan, go left at the T-junction following Centrumring/Kijkduin/Ockenburg (Zuid-Hollandlaan).
- After 100 m. go right towards Hoek van Holland/Schevingen (Koningskade).
- Take the third crossing left, go into Laan Copes van Cattenburgh.
- After the traffic lights Laan Copes van Cattenburg becomes Burgemeester Patijnlaan.
- Go left into Alexanderveld after about 200 m. You will see the Wageningen Economic Research building right in front of you.
- The entrance of our parking garage is right beneath the main entrance of the building.
Plan your journey with Google Maps
There is indoor parking available under the Wageningen Economic Research building. If you wish to park here, please ask your host to reserve a parking place for you.