- To do an analysis of the functional and technical requirements of the analytical tool to be developed. This involves a detailed description of the framework components and a translation into IT terminology.
- Detailed design and implementation of the software architecture. This activity will develop the framework with all the components. The tool will be implemented based on the detailed functional and technical design reports
- To transform the modelling and knowledge components obtained from WP4 into ‘plug-inns’ for the analytical tool.
- Develop a GIS based spatial analysis component for the integration of data and knowledge (from WP3 and WP4) to be incorporated in the analytical tool.
- Build a central (spatial) database for the analytical tool.
- Process data collected in WP 3 to fill the central database.
- Develop a software architecture that allows reusability of model, knowledge and database components.