Wageningen University & Research delivers innovations and strategies to improve water and food security and environmental stability in the face of climate change.
We offer solutions and research on:
- Smart water management;
- Water and nutrient resource-efficient agricultural food production systems;
- Optimisation of water resources, land use and ecosystems;
- Assessment of Water-Food Security Risks and Political Stability.
Download our fact sheets
- Water and Food Security: A Public-Private Partnership for Intelligent Water Management in Coffee
- Water and Food Security: Operational data for decision-making in the food and agriculture sector
- Water and Food Security: Himalayan Adaptation, Water and Resilience
- Water-Food-Energy-Ecosystem Nexus in Small Island Developing States (SIDS)