Are you a professional and do you want to develop your skills in sustainable and inclusive food systems, to tackle the major challenges our society is facing? Then this is your chance to improve your knowledge during a postgraduate course in the Netherlands!
Apply now for one of the Orange Knowledge scholarships to sixteen short courses at Wageningen Centre for Development Innovation. New is the French instructed course 'Agence paysanne pour economies rurales'.
You are eligible if you are from the following 52 countries. In addition to this, the Dutch minister Kaag has assigned extra scholarships to people from Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine Territories, Egypt, Ethiopia, Niger, Nigeria, Burkina Faso and Mali!
Please be aware, you can only apply for the Orange Knowledge Programme between 5 September and 15 October 2019!
To receive the OKP-registration letter, please apply online via the orange apply button on the webpage of the course. Please be aware that applying for the Orange Knowledge Programme takes time and effort, and requires several documents.
- Governance and Food Safety in International Food Chains
- Aquaculture Smallholder Business Development
- Managing Risk in the Face of Climate Change
- Evaluating and Managing for Sustainable Development Impact
- Landscape Governance
- Resilient and Sustainable Food Systems for a Food-Secure Future
- Contemporary Approaches to Genetic Resources Conservation and Use
- Horticulture Sector Development for Emerging Markets
- Integrated Seed Sector Development
- Milking to Potential
- Integrated Pest Management and Food Safety
- Making Agriculture Work for Food and Nutrition Security
- Water Stewardship in Action for Water and Food Security
- Rural Entrepreneurship (Africa)
- Plant Breeders’ Rights for Food Security and Economic Development