At Wageningen Livestock Research your work is focused on gaining insights for sustainable and profitable livestock farming. We are always looking for talented colleagues who contribute to this mission. And you will be provided with many opportunities to further develop your potential.
All available vacancies at Wageningen Livestock Research - including PhD positions - will appear in the box below.
Come work for us! We are looking for:
If nothing is mentioned above, we don't have vacancies published on the website at this moment. We are however always on the lookout for new colleagues. Want to join us? Email your resume and area of interest.
All vacancies at WUR
Why choose WUR?
- Excellent reputation
- Unique research domain
- International and interdisciplinary projects
- Flexibility and freedom
- Good research and teaching facilities
About Wageningen Livestock Research
With approximately 225 members of staff, research facilities in Wageningen and experimental farms throughout the Netherlands, we are building our national and international position as a partner in livestock innovations.
Within the organisation, our work is based on the following core values. These values link our employees together and are expressed in our methods and operational management.
- Client-oriented – our clients and their wishes and needs are the focus of our work; our willingness to provide service and ensure client satisfaction is paramount.
- Reliability – stands for the quality of our service, but also means that we keep to our agreements.
- Cooperation – enjoying working in teams, promoting interaction.
- Entrepreneurial – not only identifying opportunities, taking the initiative and being proactive, but also dealing forthrightly with difficult situations.
- Room for individual development – we offer possibilities for education, training, intervision, coaching and mentorship.Managers encourage our staff to develop their talents.