Wageningen Livestock Research provides you with many opportunities to develop your potential and to contribute to a sustainable and profitable livestock sector. With approximately 225 members of staff, research facilities in Wageningen and three experimental farms throughout the Netherlands, we are building our national and international position as a partner in livestock innovations.
Within the organisation, our work is based on the following core values. These values link our employees together and are expressed in our methods and operational management.
- Client-oriented – our clients and their wishes and needs are the focus of our work; our willingness to provide service and ensure client satisfaction is paramount.
- Reliability – stands for the quality of our service, but also means that we keep to our agreements.
- Cooperation – enjoying working in teams, promoting interaction.
- Entrepreneurial – not only identifying opportunities, taking the initiative and being proactive, but also dealing forthrightly with difficult situations.
- Room for individual development – we offer possibilities for education, training, intervision, coaching and mentorship.Managers encourage our staff to develop their talents.
View a complete list of vacancies at Wageningen University and Research.
Internships and PhD positions Wageningen University and Research
Send requests for PhD positions and internships, including a CV and letter of motivation, to email@example.com.