Membership in the Club of 100 is for suppliers and traders in the greenhouse horticulture sector with a location in The Netherlands, that supply materials, hardware, software, funding or propagating material to the sector. Non-commercial organisations that focus on innovation and development in the greenhouse horticulture sector may also join. Members of the Club of 100 can easily access the wide-ranging expertise of the business unit Greenhouse Horticulture of Wageningen University & Research and contribute to the funding of applied strategic research in the Netherlands.
Members are in the following groups:
- Greenhouse builders
- Installation companies in the fields of energy, climate and water
- Potting compost and substrate suppliers
- Suppliers of crop protection, fertilisers and consumables
- Banks, insurers and accountant agencies
- Energy providers
- Suppliers of propagation materials
- Trade, distribution and storage
Members' logos with links to their websites are shown below. Do you want to see your logo here too? Fill in this form and we will contact you as soon as possible.