The Organizing Committee of the International Symposium on Growing Media and Soilless Cultivation 2013 is pleased to invite you to submit your abstracts for oral and poster presentations on any of the Symposium Topics.
Abstracts should be submitted through the "ISHS online article submission and review" . In the Author Manual of the ISHS Symposia Management System you can find more information about using this system. The instructions for Abstract submission are detailed below.
Abstracts must not exceed one page. The Abstract should not include subheadings, tables, figures or references. A proper informative Abstract briefly includes issues such as introduction, objectives, methods, results and conclusions. Authors whose first language is not English are encouraged to have their Abstracts checked by a native English speaker.
The Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and their acceptance to oral or poster presentation will be announced.
Instructions for Abstract submission
Abstract must be prepared as a Microsoft Office Word file and uploaded to the submission system. Please, indicate the preferred presentation (oral or poster) at the end of the Abstract.
In the submission system, paste the text of your abstract in the first screen, and also upload the Abstract file in the second screen.
- Page size. A4 paper
- Margins. Top, botton: 25 mm; Left, right: 30 mm
- Type of text alignment. Justify
- Font. Arial
- Text in single space
- Title. The abstract title should be in capitals. Font: Arial, bold, 14pt size.
- Authors. Abstract title should be followed by authors’ name in full (not only initials) followed by the surname. Superscript numbers must be used to indicate the author’s affiliation. Font: Arial, 12 pt size.
- Affiliation. Department or Institution, University, address, city, country and e-mail. Font: Arial, 10 pt size.
- Abstract. The length of the Abstract must not exceed one page. Font: Arial, 12 pt size
- Keywords. List of more than five keywords not used in the title. Font: Arial, bold, 10 pt size.Abstracts should be submitted through the "ISHS online article submission and review" . In the Author Manual of the ISHS Symposia Management System you can find more information about using this system. The instructions for Abstract submission are detailed below.