It is mandatory for at least one author of an accepted abstract to register before 15th February 2013 in order for the abstract to appear in the Book of Abstracts and the Symposium programme. Registration must be done using the Symposium registration website.
How to Register
In order to register for the Symposium please register online and be sure to submit your registration. Registration is only valid upon receipt of payment that must be submitted at the same time. Payments can be made by bank transfer or secured online credit card payment. Upon receipt of your completed registration form and payment, you will receive an email confirmation of your registration.
|Price per person in Euro||Early||Normal||Late|
|Non ISHS or IPS member||675||725||775|
The Symposium registration fee includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions and poster area
- Congress bag
- Daily Lunch
- Daily coffee breaks
- Proceedings book (will be sent after the symposium)
- Student fee does not include the copy of the Acta Horticulturae.
- One-day registration fee includes admission to scientific sessions and poster area, coffee breaks, lunch of the day and the book of Abstracts of the Symposium.
- Accompanying Person Program: Taking into account that the city of Leiden and the close by cities of Amsterdam. Rotterdam and The Hague area offer a lot of touristic attractions and many visits organized by touristic agencies, the Organizing Committee does not arrange an Accompanying Person Programme. Touristic information can be found elsewhere on the website. Accompanying persons can join symposium group in the technical visit and the rest of activities and for the official reception and Symposium dinner. The specific fees for these activities are:
Excursion : 70 €, Symposium Dinner 60 €
The registration area in the conference centre will be open for registration:
Sunday 16 June: 16:00 - 19:30 hours
Monday 17 June: 08:00 - 10:00 hours
Tuesday 19 June: 08:00 - 10:00 hours
All payments should be made in EUROS (€). Personal cheques and foreign currency are not accepted.
CANCELLATIONS and Refunds
Cancellations must be made in writing to Hortilink and cc to Grosci2013. The corresponding refunds will be made after the Congress. Applicable conditions are:
- Cancellation on or before 1 April 2013: 75% of the registration fees will be refunded after the conference.
- Cancellation on or before 1 May 2013: 60% of the registration fees will be refunded after the conference
- For cancellations made after 1 May 2013 no refunds will be made.
- If, for reasons beyond the control of the Organisers, the Conference is cancelled, registration fees will be refunded after deduction of expenses already incurred
- If the conference is cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the organizing committee Grosci2013 shall not be held liable for airfare, hotel, or other costs incurred by conference registration.
Upon registration, participants agree that neither the Organizing Committee nor the Conference Management can be subject to any liability concerning participation related activity. Participants should, therefore, organize their own (health and travel) insurance(s).
The organizing committee has the right for any reason beyond their control to alter or cancel, without prior notice, the conference or any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating directly or indirectly to the conference. The Organizing Committee and the Conference Management shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expenditure or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration or cancellation.