The EURL mycotoxins & plant toxins provides overviews on various commercially available services in the EU in the area of analysis of mycotoxins and plant toxins, as a service to NRLs. All information present in the overviews is available from the internet.
The use of reference materials and implementation of analytical methods can involve hazardous materials, operations and equipment. It is the responsibility of the user to establish appropriate safety and health practices and determine the applicability of regulatory limitations prior to use.
The content of the overviews does not constitute an endorsement by the EURL mycotoxins & plant toxins and does not imply exclusion of similar alternatives.
Please contact EURL.email@example.com for information.
Last update: November 21, 2018.
EURL MP services (commercially available)
- 01. Mycotoxins_2018 Calibrants.pdf (69,85 kb)
- 01.2 Plant Toxins_2018 Calibrants.pdf (28,72 kb)
- 02. Mycotoxins_2018 Calibrants Certified.pdf (31,03 kb)
- 02.2 Plant Toxins_2018 Calibrants Certified.pdf (23,7 kb)
- 03. Mycotoxins_2018 Matrix Reference Materials Certified.pdf (39,84 kb)
- 03.2 Plant Toxins_2018 Matrix Reference Materials Certified.pdf (23 kb)
- 04. Mycotoxins_2018 CEN-EN-ISO methods (food).pdf (74,12 kb)
- 05. Mycotoxins_2018 Laboratory training.pdf (26,56 kb)
- 05.2 Plant Toxins_2018 Laboratory training.pdf (25,06 kb)
- 06. Mycotoxins_2018 Providers proficiency tests.pdf (34,92 kb)
- 06.2 Plant Toxins_2018 Providers proficiency tests.pdf (22,39 kb)
- 07. Mycotoxins_2018 Organisations of interest.pdf (39 kb)
- 07.2 Plant Toxins_2018 Organisations of interest .pdf (25,64 kb)