Wageningen Indonesian Scientific Exposure (WISE) is a platform for all Indonesian (PhDs, Postdocs, MSc, and Alumni) studying at Wageningen University & Research to share their research and ideas to broader scientific communities.
Wageningen Indonesian Scientific Exposure (WISE) was established in 2016 and was envisioned as a platform for the Indonesian studying at Wageningen University & Research (WUR) to share their research and ideas to broader scientific communities. That way the research done in Wageningen could be connected with universities and research institutes in Indonesia.
Of the past four editions of WISE, three were held at WUR and one was organised and held at the Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI), Indonesia.
Together with the Wageningen Account Team for Indonesia, the Indonesian PhDs and Postdocs at WUR will organise the WISE2020. The half day symposium will be conducted at Leeuwenborch in Wageningen, with theme: Making Impact with Research: Bringing Science to The Society.
Call for abstracts WISE2020.
All of the WUR Indonesian PhDs/Postdocs/final year master students (Indonesian or other Nationalities who are doing research related to Indonesia) are invited to submit an abstract (of a maximum 300 words) for a flash oral or poster presentation.
- 24 February 2020 - Call for Abstracts
- 23 March 2020 - Deadline for Abstract Submission
- 24 March 2020 - Notification of abstract acceptance
- 08 April 2020 - WISE event
|H.E.I Gusti Agung Wesaka Puja (the Ambassador of the Republic of Indonesia to the Kingdom of the Netherlands)*|
|13.35: 1st Keynote speaker|
|13.55: 2nd Keynote speaker|
|14.15: 3rd Keynote speaker|
|14.30: 4th Keynote speaker|
|14.50 – 15.00||Coffee break|
|15.00 – 15.40||Panel session 1|
|15.40 – 16. 20||Panel session 2|
|16.20 – 17.00||Panel session 3|
|17.00 – 17.15||Closing|
|17.15 – 18.30||Poster session and poster awards|
|18.30 – 20.00||Networking Dinner|
Steering committee (SC)
- Prof Henk Hogeveen (WUR chairman for Indonesia/WUR)
- Alim Bahmid (PhD candidate VLAG)
Organizing committee (OC):
- Windi Al Zahra, PhD candidate, Animal Production Systems Group – Chairman
- M. Zaky Fathoni, PhD candidate, Development Economics Group
- Rucitarahman Rustiawan, PhD candidate, Cultural and Geographic Group
- Mughni Hadi, PhD candidate, Meteorology and Air Quality
- Megawanti, PhD candidate, Education and Learning Science Group
- M. Asrullah, PhD candidate, Human and Nutrition Health Group