The Twister III is an automated platform enabling high throughput growth data collection.
The system contains 2 integrated SpectraMax 340PC384 Microplate readers and 12 Inheco MP shaking incubators. A robotic arm enables cyclic OD measurements. Incubators can be programmed to shake and have temperature settings ranging from ambient up to 80°C. Each of the incubators can be programmed individually. This system enables the collection of growth data of bacteria and yeast in 96 and 384 well format.
- 2 SpectraMax 340PC384 Microplate readers enabling measurements between 340-850 nm
- Compatible with standard 96- and 384-well plates
- Incubators can shake from 400 to 1800 rpm
- Temperature ambient to+80°C, heating from bottom contact surface
- Fastest cycle speed of 12 plates allows measurements each 25 minutes