The BioScience Centre in Lelystad is a complex that unites companies and entrepreneurs in the fields biotechnology, bio and live sciences, renewable energy, wind energy, new agricultural products, human health and agro food.
In and about this complex of Wageningen UR you can:
- Test renewable energy and environmental raw materials at national testing locations.
- Rent high-quality shared labs and large laboratories.
- Rent office space (with facilities).
- Hold meetings and organise symposiums and excursions.
Very flexible options
With the following items, the BioScience Centre offers flexible options for both entrepreneurs starting out and large companies.
- Testing locations for renewable energy & environmental raw materials
- Eleven laboratories of 110 m2
- Five high-performance shared labs of 55 m2
- Various alterations and expansion options
- Four meeting room
- Offices from 12 m2 to a whole wing
- Refrigerators and freezers
- Business storage
- Broad license
- Shared facilities
- Ample parking
- Good accessibility
The BioScience Centre is located in the centre of the Netherlands and easily accessible by car and bus and near Lelystad Airport. There is ample free parking near the entrance.
If you would like more information about our services or a non-committal visit to the BioScience Centre, please do not hesitate to contact us.