Wageningen Graduate Schools (WGS) requires that PhD candidates create a Data Management Plan for their research. Each graduate school has slightly different requirements on how to submit the DMP with other documents.
Once PhD candidates have created their DMP, it becomes an appendix to their research proposal and may be reviewed by Wageningen Graduate Schools.
- EPS Have a look at the PhD project form at the site with information for PhD students.
- PE&RC Describe how to manage your data in the PE&RC PhD project proposal. You can download it here.
- VLAG The data management aspects have to be added to the project proposal that can be found on the VLAG-site with information for PhD-students
- WASS Check at your Graduate School how to submit your DMP with your research proposal. According to the Procedures, Principles and Good Practices for SUPERVISING PHD CANDIDATES your research proposal is assessed on the following points: proposed research questions, theory and methodology, planning and feasibility, quality of the supervision team, data management and ethical issues.
- WIAS A data management paragraph has to be added to the WIAS PhD proposal template which you can find on the page with information for PhD-candidates.
- WIMEK The data management requirements are part of the PhD Project Proposal form for approval by the SENSE Research School, which you can find on the WIMEK PhD procedure page.
See also ‘Funder requirements’
See also ‘Journal requirements’