This short interactive webinar on the topic of the FAIR data component of Interoperability was designed for our WUR Data Stewards and researchers from the KB programme Data Driven & High Tech.
We provide an interesting and interactive programme where you have the opportunity to watch the presentations, react to the statements made, and chat live via Microsoft Teams.
What is in it for you? The workshop will:
- explain what interoperability is in general
- describe what you can do with it and what tools you can use during your research
- demonstrate how other WUR researchers apply it
- increase your network
- Welcome by Jan Top
- Presentation Lieke Melsen on how she integrates interoperability in her research on hydrological modelling (20 min), see Lieke’s work
- Presentation Maarten Voors on how he integrates interoperability in his research on household behavior in African countries (20 min)
- Introduction on interoperability, linked data concept and tools (WDCC, Erik van den Berg) (15 minutes)
- Questions and interaction – what would participants like next?
Note: this webinar is part of a WDCC Data Byte series. Following this general Data Byte, we will organise a more focused Data Byte on ontology tools. Follow us on our Data@WUR intranet page.