Help and support for PhD candidates
Do you need help, support or advice? There are people who can help you, but you can follow group courses too.
- Go to the overview Help and support - WUR
- In the Intranetgroup ‘Social Safety’ we share information about social safety for employees (including PhD’s). Questions, ideas and initiatives that contribute to a positive work and study climate, in which we treat each other with respect, no one feels unsafe and everyone can develop their talents.
- If you are looking for a training or workshop; go to Intranet , search on MyDevelopment (tile social safety) or on the page ‘workshops and training’ in the intranet group Social Safety.
- Check out PhD and postdoc courses
- Wageningen University & Research (WUR) offers several types of training for PhD candidates and Postdocs.