Would you like to know more about the Bachelor Tourism of Wageningen University & Research and Breda University of Applied Sciences? Come and visit the orientation day in Breda.
Please note: you will be redirected to the website of Breda University of Applied Sciences.
On which day would you like to participate?
- 15 April 2020 (10:00 - 15:00)
During the orientation day in Breda we offer the following programme:
- Welcome by the students and an introduction of the day's programme by Study Association Pangea.
- Lecture together with the first year students.
- Interactive tutorial in which students will introduce you to some of the 1st and 2nd year courses such as Tourism Principles & Practices, the National Field Project, and Society, History & Globalisation.
- Lunch offered by Study Association Pangea and the opportunity to talk to BSc Tourism students.
- Outline of your future possibilities and experiences of Alumni with choosing a minor, a master study, writing a thesis, and current jobs.
- Hands-on exercise to get acquainted with the concept of tourism destinations.