Finals Nature Based Solutions Challenge
Eight teams are in the race to win the Nature Based Solutions Challenge. Sign up for watching the finals and enjoy and support the inspiration and innovative work of the teams!
The teams worked on a nature-based solution in a local context addressing climate change mitigation, climate change adaptation and biodiversity restoration, and thereby improving the quality of life. Furthermore, societal and economic impact are addressed.
- Unfortunately, your cookie settings do not allow videos to be displayed. - check your settings
The online webinar will take place from 2:30 to 5:30 PM CEST on Zoom.
|2:40||Presentations and Q&A|
|Teams: B.O.M., Regenerae, Green Armour, Bees for Hope, and School Meets The Reef|
|3:45||Presentations and Q&A|
|Teams: Green Dream Team, MableAgric, and Wetlands for Nepal|
|4:15||Break and jury meeting|
|4:30||Panel discussion on hurdles and future opportunities, with stakeholders|
|5:05||Presentations of the top 3 teams and announcement of the winners|
During the presentations, each team has 10 minutes. These will be spend accordingly:
- Vlog | 3 minutes
- Presentation of the project summary | 3 minutes
- Questions by the jury | 4 minutes
In-person programme: Plus Ultra II (Wageningen Campus)
The in-person programme will take place from 4:00 to 6:30 PM CEST in Plus Ultra II. Watch the show on screen with drinks and bites and opportunity to network.
|4:30||Panel discussion on hurdles and future opportunity, with stakeholders|
|5:05||Presentation of the top 3 teams and announcement of the winners|
|5:30||Drinks and bites|
- Mr Thayaruba, District Head @Marine Environment Protection Authority, Sri Lanka
- Mrs Felicity Acan, Country Manager @Solidaridad, Uganda
- Mr Tim van Hattum, Program Leader Green Climate Solutions @WUR,The Netherlands
- Clark Halpern: CSAYN
- Nina Maaswinkel: IAAS
- Aya Mounier: IAAS
- Mirjam Troost: WUR Student Challenges
Read more about the jury, mentors, partners and the competing teams.