Digital Twins are one of the key enabling technologies that can help us improve quality of life. Whether it concerns water management, biodiversity, the build environment, personal health, crops, climate change or the cow;
Digital Twins offer opportunities to make timely data driven decisions for a better future. In recent years, WUR has carried out an investment programme to discover how we can use Digital Twins in green life sciences.
This turned out to be a difficult job; just think about how you can create a Digital Twin of an individual cow. So, we're definitely not done with that yet. That is why we continue to do research and to develop Digital Twins together with partners. And we organize this meet-up to discuss this challenge with you.
We have prepared the following program for you on 24 May:
Start 17.30hr Walk-in with pizza
- Opening; Jene van der Heide (WUR)
- Design Patterns for Digital Twins; Bedir Tekinerdogan (WUR)
- BioDT; Jeroen Broekhuijsen (TNO)
- Digital Twin for water management; Sjoerd Boersma (WUR)
- A Digital Twin for the development of the rural area; Ilona Kemerling, Arjan Schenkel, Jannes Boer (Arcadis)
19.15hr Drinks and networking
I hope to welcome you on WUR Campus, Impulse on 24 May.
Since we serve food and drinks, it is necessary to register for this meet-up.
You can register by sending an email to email@example.com confirming your participation.
On behalve of Jene van der Heide
Wageningen Data Competence Center