Webinar innovative monitoring techniques in aquatic systems
Four experts will share their vision on the very topical and challenging subject of innovative monitoring techniques in aquatic systems with you.
Key note speakers:
- Prof. Dr Paul van den Brink (personal professor Chemical Stress Ecology at WUR): The (mis-)use of (bio)assays for monitoring water quality
- Dr Reindert Nijland (Assistant professor at the Marine Animal Ecology group at WUR): High resolution eDNA metabarcoding for monitoring of marine ecosystems
- Lotte de Jong, MSc (Researcher at Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen and PhD candidate at WUR): Transdisciplinary fieldwork for climate adaptation in urban and riverine systems: the ClimateCafe approach
- Dr Edwin Peeters (personal associate professor at the Aquatic Ecology and Water Quality Management group at WUR): Water quality monitoring and citizen science
You can find a short summary of their presentations at the KNM website.
- Dr ir. Caroline Moermond (chair KNM)